Hey - I'm Chris!
A Front-End Developer for Enghouse Networks, 1st Class Graduate in Web Design & Development and a former Student of the Year. Highley Skilled, knowledgeable and experienced with Industry-standard UX tech tooling associated with designer & developer competencies and proficiencies.Take a Look At My Work ▼
Front End Developer
As a Front End Developer, I work within Enghouses in-house development team. Working across a wide variety of client projects. Implementing new UI for their core product. Taking designs from UX designers and transforming those designs into their product.
- To create compliant HTML/CSS pages using Bootstrap or React, from designs provided by UX Designers.
- Implement new designs from UX Designers into complient HTML/CSS pages
- Adhering to web standards and ensure optimisation for performance, accessibility, SEO and cross-browser compatibility.
- Enhance existing products and maintain legacy products and systems
- Understand the latest and up and coming cutting edge web technology
Carrying out digital development work for the University’s website transformation project ‘Website 2020’ Using their CMS, Sitecore to build pages, templates and content for the website and to ensure all development is tested across all key platforms and devices.
- To create compliant HTML/CSS pages using C# .Net, either from new designs or using existing templates/code.
- To work collaboratively with the project team, key internal stakeholders and thier digital agency to deliver our ambitious new website.
- To scope and build the website in accordance with project’s agreed content strategy, content architecture and best practice information architecture and design.
- To implement code and templates in web systems including their CMS and if required to thier CRM system.
- To adhere to web standards and ensure optimisation for performance, accessibility, SEO and cross-browser compatibility.
Web & Digital Assistant
Working in a fast-paced and dynamic marketing environment to deliver an effective digital offering to prospective students, their influencers, UCLAN staff, students and other affiliates.
- The curation of user experiences for digital products and services consumed by current and prospective UCLan students
- Generating new ideas for content; including gamification and AR and building
- Conducting market research, collecting feedback and data interpretation
- Supporting internal product development operations and teams
- User journey mapping
- Personalisation and implementing strategic solutions
- Creating new pages to appeal to students seeking to study specific industry areas
Design Kit: The Course for Human Centered Design
This 7-week course provided an introduction to the methods and tools of human-centred design while tackling a real-world design challenge. Topics covered in this course included: human-centred design research methods, concept generation, and rapidly prototyping a solution to a poverty-related design challenge.See Certification
This is a mini Portfolio that showcases small React Projects that I have worked on
Updated June 2021